Contec Sterile 70% Isopropanol, Europe
Manufactured in France for the European market, Contec Sterile 70% Isopropanol is adapted for use in critical clean environments and recommended for regular, effective, rapid removal of surface residues and contaminants. Consisting of 70% v/v Isopropanol blended with highly purified water, this ready to use formulation eliminates mixing, filtration, processing and QC expense of in-house production. Sterilised by gamma irradiation using validated processes. Endotoxin level less than 0.25 EU/ml. ‘Airless’ system ensures contents remain sterile during use. Conforms to the European Pharmacopoeia. Full supporting documentation available.
- Suitable for use during critical manufacturing processes
- Ideal for hard surfaces of cleanrooms, isolators, and laminar flow cabinets
- Use in Restrictive Access Barrier Systems (RABS) and filling lines
- Use for wiping gloved hands
- Use for cleaning products and equipments before transfer into controlled environments.
- Ideal complement to Contec sterile wipes
|Contec Sterile 70% Isopropanol, bottle with trigger,1L (Europe)||6 x 1L /case|
|Contec Sterile 70% Isopropanol, bottle with cap, 5L (Europe)||2 x 5L /case|