VertiKlean® MAX™ Mopping System
VertiKlean® MAX™ was designed for applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces, and is ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls and floors in the most critical environments. This durable, lightweight mop features a single layer hydrophilic polyurethane foam laminated to polyester microfiber fabric, backed by a semi-rigid thermoformed plate, which easily snaps onto a standard VertiKlean mop head frame.
VertiKlean MAX has a slim profile for cleaning in confined spaces. New, improved ribbed microfiber material smoothly glides over floors and textured surfaces and provides superior contamination removal. The pivoting mop head frame makes it easy to clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures, and heavy equipment.
Available in three lengths to meet your cleaning needs, the regular VertiKlean MAX is appropriate for cleaning tasks in confinded spaces, such as cleaning and disinfecting fume hoods, isolators and mini environments. The medium and large VertiKlean are ideal for cleaning and disinfecting broad surfaces in cleanrooms and controlled environments.
NEW FEATURE: VertiKlean MAX is NOW available with a sealed edge. The thermally sealed edges of the mop head increase durability and eliminate the chance of fiber and particle contamination due to exposed foam. The Sealed Edge mop head has a microfiber face providing excellent removal of surface contamination and residue.
For superior particle pick up and contamination removal, as well as maximum sorbency, choose VertiKlean MAX for cleaning and disinfecting.
For added flexibility, the unique design of VertiKlean MAX allows various dry and presaturated wipes to be used with the mop head and frame. Contec wipes and solvent blends are available to match the critical needs of each end user.
*U.S. Patent No. 7,543,351; U.S. Design Patent No. D566,916
- Compatible with all lengths and styles of Contec's QuickConnect handles.
- Twin Divided Bucket with Slinger: Autoclavable 5 gallon (20L) divided bucket with our specially designed polyester Slinger.
- Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Double Bucket System with Slinger™: Stainless steel rolling cart with two 6.5 gallon (25L) autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one blue and one red, and our polyester Slinger wringer.
- Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Double Bucket System: Features a stainless steel rolling cart with two 6.5 gallon (25L) autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one blue and one red, and a heavy-duty stainless steel downpress wringer.
- Compact Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Double Bucket System: Features a compact stainless steel rolling cart with two autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one gray and one red, and options for a heavy-duty stainless steel downpress wringer or flat mop wringer or Slinger™ wringer.
- Stainless Steel Multi-Bucket System: For maximum flexibilty, this system can be used with two or three 5 gallon (20L) buckets.
- Designed for applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls, and floors
- Clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures and heavy equipment
- NOW available with a ribbed microfiber face and sealed edge
View our assembly and demonstration video: