Stainless Steel Multi-Bucket System
Contec's Stainless Steel Multi-Bucket System offers maximum flexibility and can be used with two or three 7 gallon (27L) buckets depending upon your in-house protocols. An extendable frame pulls out of the front of the cart to accommodate an additional bucket. Lightweight and easy-to-maneuver, the cart is fully autoclavable and features non-marring wheels. The new and improved stainless steel downpress wringer is compatible with all sizes of VertiKlean Mops and styles of Edgeless Mops.
- Includes two 7 gallon (27L) buckets, 1 downpress wringer, and 1 cart with four non-marking, autoclavable casters.
- Cart dimensions: 26" long x 24" wide x 36" high (66 x 60 x 92cm), with handle and casters
- Handle is removable for easier autoclaving and storage
- Buckets, wringer and cart are manufactured from type 304 electropolished stainless steel and are fully autoclavable. Buckets are deep drawn and seamless (less chance for microbial contamination).
- A lip around the top edge of the buckets allows for easy lifting.
- An extra frame designed for holding spray bottles or other cleaning supplies is available for the cart handle.
- Ideal for use in Life Sciences, Microelectronics, Semiconductor or any critical manufacturing environment
- Compatible with Edgeless Mops, VertiKlean Wall Washing System and VertiKlean MAX
View Contec Buckets, Wringers and Carts video:
|Stainless steel system, two 7 gallon (27L) buckets, wringer, cart with casters||1 each/case|
|Stainless steel downpress wringer, replacement part||1 each/case|
|7 gallon (27L) bucket, stainless steel, 21" x 13" x 8" (53.3 x 33 x 20.3cm), replacement part||1 each/case|