EasyCurve™ Mopping System
Designed specifically for critical and controlled environments, Contec's EasyCurve mop consists of a flat, fabric-laminated mop head attached to a curved, stainless steel frame to provide superior performance, ease of use, and effectiveness compared to any other all-surface cleaning system.
The disposable mop head securely attaches to the curved frame by a unique system of latching tabs, but remains simple and easy to remove. The very absorbent and non-dripping mop head conforms to the curvature of the frame to offer true "lift-and-pull" surface cleaning action. The combination of the curved mop face and the pivoting connector results in effortless surface contact and outstanding maneuverability, making the EasyCurve an ideal cleaning tool for ceilings, walls and floors. Available in non-sterile and validated sterile versions. All hardware and mop heads are autoclavable.
The EasyCurve mop head frame attaches to a 60" (152.4cm) fixed-length stainless steel handle. For added convenience and flexibility, telescoping handles in both autoclavable aluminumand all-stainless steel are also available.
The EasyCurve mop uses a separate "sling" style wringer that installs over an autoclavable 6.5 gallon (25L) polypropylene bucket to completely and easily remove liquid from the mop head. Since the wringer is not on the handle like traditional sponge roller mops, weight and resulting operator fatigue are significantly reduced. A stainless steel trolley with 4 autoclavable casters is available for added mobility. For those customers with protocols that require double- or triple-bucket systems, an accessory kit is available to lock two or three EasyCurve buckets together. Kit includes 2 stainless steel brackets and one drip cap.
- Interchangeable Mop Handles: We recommend the QuickConnect 60" (152.4cm) stainless steel one piece handle for most applications. Lightweight anodized aluminum or electro-polished stainless steel 50" (127cm) handles that extend to 92" (233.7cm) are also available. Fully autoclavable. View QuickConnect Mop Handles for a complete list of handles.
- Twin Divided Bucket with Slinger: Autoclavable 5.3 gallon (20L) divided bucket with our specially designed polyester Slinger.
- Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Double Bucket System with Slinger™: Stainless steel rolling cart with two 6.5 gallon (25L) autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one blue and one red, and our polyester Slinger wringer
- Compact Stainless Steel and Polypropylene Double Bucket System: Features a compact stainless steel rolling cart with two autoclavable polypropylene buckets, one gray and one red, and options for a heavy-duty stainless steel downpress wringer or flat mop wringer or Slinger™ wringer.
- Designed for use in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing plants, hospitals, compounding pharmacies, and other similar critical or controlled environments
- An outstanding all-surface mop for use on floors, walls, and ceilings.
- An ideal upgrade alternative in applications where sponge roller mops are currently used.
View the Contec® EasyCurve™ Mop Assembly and Demonstration video: