PROSAT® Sterile™ Low Endotoxin Wipes
PROSAT Sterile Low Endotoxin Wipes are made from 100% knitted polyester Polynit Heatseal wipes presaturated with a blend of 70% IPA and the highest grade distilled Water for Injection (WFI). Each batch of wipes has a guaranteed endotoxin level of less than <1EU per device.
The sealed edge wipe produces a very low level of particles and fibers and is ideal for use in product contact areas.
Each pouch contains a small number of wipes eliminating any waste at the end of a session. Triple bagged and validated sterile, these Low Endotoxin wipes are suitable for use in the most critical pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
- Cleanroom laundered 100% knitted interlock polyester wipes
- Controlled saturation levels greatly reduce solvent usage, VOC’s and waste
- Guaranteed endotoxin levels of <1EU per device
- Small number of wipes per resealable pouch are ideal for sterile use and help minimize waste
- ISO Class 5 cleanroom compatible