Amplitude™ Kappa™ Sterile LE Wipes
Amplitude™ Kappa™ Sterile LE Wipes are the first sterile low endotoxin nonwoven wiping product designed for the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries. Made with Sontara® lyocell/polyester blend fabric, these low endotoxin wipes have excellent sorbency and are packaged, gamma sterilized and validated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level.
The linear tear packaging allows for easy opening. Packaged in small quantities to minimize waste, these wipes are ideal for use in aseptic processing areas. Amplitude™ Kappa™ Sterile LE wipes meet the FDA standard for bacterial endotoxins using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) at the endotoxin limit of <20 EU/wipe
Amplitude Kappa Sterile LE wipes are validated per the AAMI/ISO 11137 Guidelines for the sterilization of medical devices. Validation reports are available from Contec upon request.
- Ideal for product wipe down and cleaning the exterior of equipment, and facilities cleaning
- Specifically designed for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries
- Use for dry wiping and spill control
- Use in bio-safety cabinets, isolators and hoods
- ISO Class 5 (Grades A/B) environments compatible
- Ideal for use in aseptic processing areas