PREempt™ Concentrate Disinfectant (For U.S. only)
Accel® Concentrate is being rebranded to PREemptTM Concentrate. See attached change notification.
PREempt Concentrate Disinfectant Solution works fast for large areas to ensure user, protocol and product compliance with fast contact times and broad-spectrum efficacy. The concentrated formula requires dilution and is cost effective for large surfaces. It is designed to be easier on users and is essentially non-irritating to eyes and skin.
PREempt Concentrate utilizes AHP®, a patented synergistic blend of commonly used, safe ingredients that when combined with low levels of hydrogen peroxide dramatically increase its potency and cleaning performance.
- 5 Minutes Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal (including Canine parvovirus and Minute virus of mice) (1:16)
- 3 minute Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- 30 second Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:16)
- 8 oz (64mL) water – 1:16 ratio
- 2 oz (16 mL) water – 1:64 ratio
- 1 oz (8 mL) water – 1:128 ratio
- 0.5 oz (4 mL) water – 1:256 ratio
- Ideal for animal lab facilities
- PREempt Concentrate is cost effective for large clinical areas and surfaces
- Not classified as dangerous goods – no special shipping required